Your computer won’t boot and you have all your files on there? How do you recovery it?
Perhaps you have an external hard drive that has stopped showing up?
Tips to prevent further data loss:
- Avoid auto repair utilities to fix data loss issues
- Do not restore a backup to the original system
- Turn off the computer
- Diagnose issue without booting the computer
- Contact PC Guru for free advice
- Do not use the computer after the data loss
Why choose The PC Guru to recover your data?
- Fixed appointment times means no waiting
- Available on weekends also
- Fast local service – pick up available
- Maintain privacy: We will not look at the data apart from checking the integrity of the files recovered
- Urgent recovery possible